The R Collective is a social impact upcycled fashion brand with a mission to create beautiful clothes using waste materials, based in Hong Kong. We boldly pair creativity, courage and conviction to divert waste from landfill and incineration and into wardrobes.
We believe in minimising waste by challenging the way fashion is made and we collaborate with award-winning sustainable designers from around the world to create unique upcycled collections, which complement our in-house Main Collections.
We are proud of our dedicated, creative and friendly team who are committed to providing sustainable fashion products and we are looking for new members who share the same vision. We all work from our shared studio space with Redress in Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong. You’ll find our current vacancies below.
Marketing & E-Commerce Assistant (Vacancy Filled)
Reports to: Marketing & E-Commerce Director
- Assist Marketing Director in execution of offline and online marketing campaigns
- Assist Marketing Director on execution of content creation for marketing campaigns (e.g. website, social media, email marketing, digital lookbooks, blog, copywriting).
- Assist on coordinating photoshoots, videography and social media content creation ensuring creative aligns with marketing goals.
- Create monthly social media and marketing reports.
- Assist Marketing Director with all press communication. Liaise with editors and global influencers, co-ordinate the collaboration between brand and influencers to ensure clear brand messaging and manage gifting.
- Maintain press sample library and coordinate logistics for press.
- Identify and reach out to brand ambassadors / affiliates.
- Assist with CRM (Mailchimp, social media, live chat) across the customer lifecycle including seasonal campaign, reactivation campaigns, automation campaigns, community building.
- Stay up-to-date with industry news, seek and take action on potential press opportunities.
- Assist in event coordination for the local market. Liaise with third party vendors or partners to create global events ensuring alignment of brand messaging.
- Create website performance reports using Google Analytics and Shopify.
- Track and report online sales
- Manage and maintain all product uploads with guidance from the Marketing & E-Commerce Director.
- Maintain website by executing homepage refresh, image editing and blog article uploads.
- Manage e-commerce operations ie. order fulfillment, customer service, logistics management.
- Ability to work with external agencies
- Strong effective communicator and team player
- Knowledge and experience growing a community on social media
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Google Analytics an advantage
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or previous marketing experience is preferred.
Requirements of the role:
Min. 2-3 years experience. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individual that is a self-starter and go-getter. Project management skills are essential in a fast-paced startup environment. Applicant with previous experience in start-ups or working in small teams would be an advantage.
Monthly Salary: dependant on applicant’s experience
APPLY: Send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CREATIVE ASSISTANT (Vacancy Filled)
Reports to: Creative Director
Dotted line to Technical Designer Manager
- Assist and take direction from Senior Designer for preliminary design research; pulling fabrics/trims, developing concepts, assembling presentation boards for meetings, preparing mock-ups, colour-ups, and inspirational photos.
- Create and update tech packs, line plan and flat drawings
- Assist with the management of cross-functional communication between design, production, external vendors, and Redress
- Attend fit sessions as needed
- Attend buyer’s meetings as needed
- Assistant CREATIVE DIRECTOR to make sure all wardrobe / accessories are on hand for photo and video shoots
- Assist on production errands
- Prepare wardrobe/accessories and dressing models on set
- Occasional onsite support at The R Collective events
- Support in all logistics and guest invites/RSVPs for one VIP event in HK (trunk show or retailer event with R Collective)
- Graphic design (Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator)
- Excel / Word
- Languages: English, Cantonese & Mandarin